"What I'm dealing with is so vast and great that it can't be called the truth. It's above the truth." - Sun Ra

Friday, April 16, 2010

The Pyshcedelic Coziness of Chelsea Rose


Chelsea Rose: my kind of artist - doin' it for herself, selling an array of cool, reasonably priced T-shirts and prints on her site, working a blog that mixes biography, thoughts, observances, and artistic output, and generally blowing minds and opening inner doors while remaining unique but comforting and true to her clearly gentle and sweet self. I especially love the mermaid above, with the mix of chaotically/adorably swirling sea hair and full lipped, contented smile. The body art at top is amazing in its uniformity and tribal power. I found her only because she replied to a post on here, in February that I just now found. I'm so glad I did! Check her blog out here and Fine Arts shop here.

No comments: