"What I'm dealing with is so vast and great that it can't be called the truth. It's above the truth." - Sun Ra

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Amy Mainzer and Her Brown Dwarfs


She may be stunningly gorgeous, young, healthy skinned and possessed of an impossible Buddha calm, but Amy Mainzer is no mere NASA spokesmodel. She knows her stuff and lays it out strong. She is NASA's Snow White, illuminating the Brown Dwarfs to come through the WISE telescope program.


Last weekend I was having a huge conscious raising DNA vibratory powwow that I thought was going to kill me but I opened up, took the storm energy and smashed my mirrors and now the whole universe is illuminated like the cry of a dawn rooster. I feel like Scrooge on Xmas day throwing money to the goose-buying street urchins. I shall save my own coughing cold-suffering inner Tiny Tim, because I am involved in mankind.

One phrase that kept coming to me again and again was 'Brown Dwarf' - it cropped up in my writing and thoughts like the voice of Allen Ginsberg reading his "Sunflower Sutra" and Bob Odenkirk acting a Buddha reincarnation writing to his metalhead old school chum, saying, of Led Zeppelin, "like the lotus, they bloom for you again and again." (Mr. Show - S4, EP5)


The radiance of a new awareness courses through me and everyone seems a glow with illumination and higher resonance, or else darkened by unnecessary attachment and murky agendas of dark agencies. One person who definitely seems aglow with calm illumination is Amy Mainzer - the beautiful brilliant star of NASA's WISE program, the Snow White to the Seven Brown Dwarf stars revolving slowly around our solar system, one of which may be what our intergalactic pineal pope hat conehead spy plane telescope calls Nibiru.... but probably not.

If she knew, though, would she tell us?





2 comments:

EmeraldMist said...

I'm not sure which link I followed to get to your blog, but I'm enjoying the read thus far. The Brown Dwarf question started to eat at me earlier this year when I kept finding myself confronting one in a dream. I found myself floating in front of it, and it just happened to be in our neighborhood. And well, a percentage of my dreams come true, and I never know which ones will until it happens. So, yeah, this particular topic is one of my "sore" spots.

Erich Kuersten said...

Thanks for sharing, Emerald. I don't scoff at Brown Dwarfs or Cassandra-style premonitions. Whatever's coming our way, some of us can already feel it!